Our locations are easy to find. See for yourself!
- Our original Segway tour we began running in 2003.
- A perfect tour for beginners, we stay largely on bike trails throughout the tour.
- Mid-point break with snacks and soda fountain beverages.
- All of our tours have a lead guide narrating content along the route and helper guides to ensure all riders have a safe, fun time.
- Experience the Upper Mississippi River like never before, designated a U.S. National Park since 1988.
- Includes time to explore the Minnesota State Capitol grounds.
- Small group sizes on tour.
- Mid-point break with snacks at the Minnesota History Center.
- Free-ride time provided at the new Walker Sculpture Garden.
- Features modern Minnesota history.
- Explore the newly renovated Nicollet Mall.
- This tour also highlights art and architecture of the city.
We’ve Segwayed around the globe and this tour is at the top of our list. It wasn’t too strict and it wasn’t too loose. It was just right. The Mill City Museum stop was delightful and the Mississippi was awesome! If you do anything in Minneapolis, do this tour!!
QUINCY K, AUSTIN, TX
I have lived in the Twin Cities my entire life (I’m 60+ years old) and at least half of the historical content was new to me. The guides were knowledgeable with a good sense of humor. The Segway training was complete (reassuring to my wife who was a little hesitant) and a ton of fun. I recommend this highly for both visitors and longtime residents.
BARRY B, MINNEAPOLIS, MN